Welcome to Suits Centre’s blog! Today we are going to go over what we have to offer you and your family here at our store and how you can care for it! Check out our table of contents below to see everything we have to offer! How to clean it will be in the same section! Suits are a big investment, and with the right care, material and a little extra money, they can last as long as 20 years!!! We offer a wide selection of boys and men’s clothes. All of our clothes are imported from Turkey and the USA.
Table of contents:
- Our Shirts
- Our Suits
- Our ties
- Our trousers
- Our blazers
- Cleaning Leather Shoes
- How to fold your suit
Pictured below are our shirts! Our shirts range from 50k to 250k UGX ! To care for them all you need to do is wash lightly and make sure to hang them up so they don’t wrinkle!
Everything we have to offer here in the store are imported from Italy, Turkey, and the USA!
Our suits range from 280k to 1.5m UGX ! You want to make sure to use a round, wooden hanger to hang your suits up when you aren’t wearing them! Make sure to rotate them and not wear the same one each day! If you don’t follow those two steps your suit will begin to stink… quickly! Don’t take your suit to the dry cleaners too often, all of the chemicals will wear and tear on your suit!
Our ties range from 20k to 50k UGX ! Make sure to use a tie clip to keep your tie out of food and whatever else is near you! You can take your tie to the dry cleaners to have it cleaned every once in a while! You want to follow the same rule with your suit and not take it to the dry cleaners every time you wear it. Make sure to hang your ties up when you are done wearing them so they don’t wrinkle, get ruined, or dirty!
Gentle Trousers range from 60k to 150k UGX. When you aren’t wearing your trousers make sure to hang them up with the hanger clips. You don’t want to take your pants to the dry cleaners too often or they will be ruined! Make sure your pants fit your leg length perfectly! If they are too long then they will drag under your shoes and begin to fray the ends away!
Our blazers range from 250k to 350k UGX. You can buy a small steamer to keep at home to freshen up your blazers. Be mindful when you are wearing them, if you over wash them they will begin to fade, rip, and not look as nice! Don’t take it too the dry cleaners every time you wear it, all of the chemicals are not good for the fabric!
Now that we have shared the few main things we have to offer, we are going to help you keep them clean so they will last longer! A good general rule to keep for your clothes are to not overload your pockets! Overloading any pockets will begin to ruin any of the clothes, your blazers, shirt pocket, or even trousers!
Cleaning Leather Shoes:
- Wipe off debris and dirt on your shoes using a shoe brush or a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Next, dab a bit of leather cleaner or saddle soap onto a clean cloth and gently work it into the leather by rubbing in small circles.
- Once the shoe dries, rub it with a squirt of leather conditioner to rehydrate and restore the material.
- Using an old T-shirt or cloth, rub in a bit of wax, then buff the shoes.
- Scrub mud, dirt, and scuff marks off the soles and bottom of your shoes using a toothbrush dipped in baking powder and water. Dish soap works, too.
How to fold your suit:
- Lay the suit face down on a flat surface.
- Fold the left shoulder to the back.
- Turn the right shoulder inside out, then tuck the left shoulder into the right.
- Fold it in half lengthwise and then fold it horizontally.
- Place the folded jacket in the center of the outstretched trousers.
- Fold the trouser bottoms over the jacket and repeat with top of the trousers.
Thank you for reading our blog today! We went over everything we have to offer! We also went over many different tips to help you take care of these clothes! With cleaning, caring, and packing! Stop in the store today so we can help you pick out the perfect outfit for your upcoming events! Check out our Facebook for great deals and to stay updated on our new inventory hauls!